Introducing the brown all recyclable box we send product in. When you receive this special box, a portion of cost savings goes to local non-kill shelter organizations.
Life is better with best friends. That’s why we back up our belief with action. We proudly support No Kill Organizations around the country and our signature brown boxes cut costs enabling us to donate a portion of profits to No-Kill shelter’s.
It’s simple: order our products and when you receive your Brown Box you know your trusted puppy pad provider will take care of the rest.
Facts about homeless animals:
- Only 1 out of every 10 dogs born will find a permanent home.
- The main reasons animals are in shelters: owners give them up, or animal control finds them on the street.
- Homeless animals outnumber homeless people 5 to 1.
- Each year, approximately 2.7 million dogs and cats are killed every year because shelters are too full and there aren’t enough adoptive homes.
- Approximately 7.6 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year. Of those, approximately 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats.
Support MedNet Direct in the mission of giving back what is close to our hearts. No-Kill shelters, helping more innocent animals find their Fur-Ever homes.